This week was full of excitement, new ideas, writing, and a little elbow grease.
- BOOK CLUB: Obviously, I got pretty excited during my post from Tuesday, but the excitement is still flowing. I spent the whole week leading up to our meeting on Wednesday, crashing on Wednesday night, then the rest of the week reading and coming up with new ideas. Plus, I finished Holding On To Zoe...it was incredible. I highly recommend it and can't wait to discuss it!
- Devotion: We have FCA devotions at our school on Friday mornings and it's absolutely wonderful to be with so many people that love Christ and want to share His love with the rest of our school. It's such a great part of my week! Yesterday, we watched this video and I had to share. I've always loved this song so much!
- Monogram Meredith: ...is about to be working hard! Starting to have more shirts is crucial to the success of my mentoring project, so if you want a shirt, let me know! You can check out all the details on my page up at the top, but here's what you need to know: short-sleeve- $20, long-sleeve- $25, sweatshirts- $30, tank tops- $20. Also, are you in a sorority and want letters in the style of a monogram? ...Monogram Meredith is trying it out, so let me know and I can make you a shirt!
- Writing: I've been writing lots of college essays, which aren't too bad, because sometimes it's like writing a blog post! But I wrote a post the other day that really got me thinking.
- T-shirts: Sometimes, I feel like my life revolves around the production and wearing of t-shirts...including lots of Book Club t-shirts!
I'm excited for this long weekend...I have two movies, lots of books, and an extra day to be at home (shoutout to Labor Day). Speaking of Labor Day, I'm so excited! It's the transition into fall and even though I loooove summer, having some sort of holiday to end it makes it all better. Except the thought of not wearing my white jeans until the spring again makes me sad...it's closure we need, right?!
Plus, it's gameday in the Bluegrass! Well, rather, it's in Nashville, but the start of college football for the great University of Kentucky is pretty exciting!
What are your Labor Day weekend plans?